Sunday, June 30, 2013

Untitled because I can't think of one...

I don't really have anything to say, nothing new (We have about another week before we know if we are moving to Charlotte), nothing even super "same old same old"... he is an amazing husband, I am a mediocre wife, I brat, he spanks, I get better... *grin* Nothing super interesting.

I haven't posted any fun memes in a long time...

This isn't a meme, but this would get me to try out Jane Austen -


roflol - i love 50 shades, but this had me cracking up


*pant pant*


giggle

oooh!! Fun!! a little older, but very cute!
http://www.chicagospankingreview.org/comicspage/add1-12.html

Hey, it's Rogue!! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Ha! That's a good likeness of me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure thought so. It's what I see in my head when I think "Rogue" *grin*

      Delete