Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Answers To Alyssa



The amazing Alyssa Hart (http://wordsfromalyssahart.blogspot.com/) who is not only a really AMAZING author, but a very sweet and loving gal, has nominated me to answer these questions... since everyone else has already done it I am not going to nominate anyone or post the pic, but I will answer the Q's! :)


Now for my seven questions:

1. What is your favorite time of the day? Why? Either around 1pm when it's bright and happy, but it feels like I still have the whole day ahead of me, or like 8pm because that is when I snuggle and watch TV with My Man.
2. If you could spank or be spanked by any famous person, who would it be? Gerard Butler. Seriously the thought of getting spanked by him makes me swoon. Matt Bomer too, but I am not as intimidated by him. ;-) I'd like to spank Miley Cyrus; :-p :)
3. Would you ever move to another country? Sure! For a year or two as long as I knew I could come home again.
4. Do you speak any other languages? Nope.
5. If you could only recommend one book to someone to get them to understand your kink, what would it be? wow, that is a REALLY hard one....probably something by Saorsie Rogan?
6. If you could have any super power what would it be? Time travel or flying
7. Who, in the media, do you think is in serious need of a good spanking? Most of the moms on Dance Moms. Abby doesnt even deserve to be spanked :-p

Readers I propose 7 questions of you...

1. What is your first memory of KNOWING you were a spanko? 

2. What is one every day item you were most surprised that it works well as an implement?

3. If you couldnt have your name what name would you like to have?

4. Most recent spanko book you've read?

5. Were you spanked prior to being an adult? Do you think this affected your desires today?

6. One book heroine you wish had been spanked?

7. One tv/movie character you wish had been spanked?











No comments:

Post a Comment