Thursday, March 14, 2013

hi :)

**waves**

I am still here.

I am alive. We are still plugging away. My 14 year old sis was here for a week and I couldn't blog while she was here, and there also hasn't been too much to say.

Update in a shell I went to the fertility doc and they haven't found anything yet. I had a bit of a scare where they thought I had diabetes, but I went for a fasting glucose and I came back way below pre-diabetes.

My Man and I are on day 12 of South Beach Diet Phase 1 and we are ready to kill someone for french fries and milkshakes. ;-) He has dropped over 10lbs and I gained 5, but I think I am at least down to my starting weight now. :-p

I miss the blogging world and am looking forward to catching up with everyone over the weekend. If anyone sees me on though, feel free to ask if the house is any cleaner. I promised I'd clean some this weekend. It looks like an episode of Hoarders at the moment. :-p

Love and miss everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment