Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Getting to know you....

So, a few people have posted this meme (recently Hermione) So I decided to do it too!! :D

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Open, It's a walk in closet and it's just like an extension of our bedroom. :D

    
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
    100% of the time, and if we are staying multiple nights, I hide the ones I took, so they will refill it. I also take all of the tea, soap, tissues... anything free. ;-) 

3. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
    Yes and no, I cut WAY more than I use, but I use them quite often. Like this week is Super Doubles at Harris Teeter (any coupon 2.00 and below will double) and I will probably use 40+ coupons over the week :D


4. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
     Big Bear, because I feel like I might have a chance to get away or something, bees are evil.

5. Do you always smile for pictures?
    Oh yeah, unless I stick out my tongue. :-p
         
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
    Hmm... I have a lot. Probably poor parenting in public. "poor" to me at least. Both sides of the spectrum, the parents who are really harsh with their kids made me mad, but the ones that make me SO ANNOYED are the "cajolers" who are like "Come on little tommy, oh oh we don't have to throw ALL of the boxes in the cereal aisle... come on please please it would make mommy so happy." GAH! :)

7. What size is your bed?
    We have a king-size bed, pillow top mattress - mmmmm :D

8. What's your least favorite movie?
    I have seen a lot of duds, ummm... Silent Hill was the "worst" like made me feel sick movie I've ever seen, but pretty much any slap stick comedy gets me annoyed and bored. :)

9. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
    I don't dip. :)

10. What is your favorite food?
      I ***LOVE*** food, so I have tons!! I like barely medium-rare steak, I love stouffer's mac and cheese, Chicken breast that is smothered in Seasoning Salt and baked for like 3 hours, so it's crispy and like jerky, popcorn *yum*, cheese, YMMMM and if I am in the mood a chocolate ice cream milkshake with chocolate syrup and oreo - mmmmm
       
11. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
      Miss Congeniality, Princess Bride, Willow, It Takes Two, I've seen Sound of Music like 20 times :D Lion King, Beauity And the Beast :D

12. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
      No, but I always REALLY REALLY wanted to be. :)
    
13. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
       100% yes, I think it would be SO FUN!! :-p

14. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
      Probably in the last 6 months. I used to write letters during the sermon at church to all of the preteen girls. :D

15. Favorite kind of sandwich?
      French bread, roast beef, and muenster or cheddar at home, French bread buddig turkey and melted cheese sometimes, and French Dip (French bread, Prime Rib, provolone and Au Jous) at restaurants :)

16. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
      Bacon and Eggs and Biscuits or rye toast
   
17. What is your usual bedtime?
      Midnight

18. Are you lazy?
      DEFINITELY! Oh my goodness I am like a sloth. I would be so happy with a maid and a cook and I would just watch tv, read, and use the computer ALL DAY! I wish I was less so, I'd like to be able to keep my house clean, but I am sooooo lazy. 
    
19. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?

Actually several that were all free - Baby, Parents, Rachel Ray, Teen Vogue :-p
         
20. Do you sing in the car? 

100% and loudly! :D I dance too.
           
21. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
     I got to Target SOOOOO much more often, but I like Walmart prices
          
22. What's your favorite color?
      Pink and Black

23. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
      Well... I make the bed tucked in except for the side I get in on, but most mornings I have ripped the sheet off the bed in my sleep. My Man makes it pretty much every night. :)

24. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
      No, but I have always really really wanted to!

25. Do you like to use post-it notes?
      When I have them, but I tend to lose them or use them up fast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment