Monday, April 1, 2013

My Easter Eggs

So, yesterday I asked My Man if he would decorate my butt for Easter. It took a little convincing, but he eventually obliged and got into it. *grin* I loved his workmanship, such an artist! ;-) Then we did something we never do and had sex on the heaviest day of my period. It felt good to be doing something new and to actually desire intimacy even during my period. *grin* Sorry, no pictures - My Man doesn't love it when I post the pics and I am starting to realize that it gives him even more joy when I submit to his preference then when it's an order. :)

Sorry I have been so quiet for the past 2 weeks... I just don't feel like I have anything to say. I am still the same weight, still not pregnant, still a spanko. ;-)

Oh, a little piece of news is that I am writing a book. I doubt it will be any good, but I am having SUCH a good time writing it... it's kinda fun when I reread it back to myself to see a story that has everything I want and crave in a good book. ;-) I always laugh at authors when they say that the characters took them somewhere they didn't expect to go, but it is SO true... it's almost like I type a paragraph and read it back to myself saying "That isn't what I said I was gonna write, but I LIKE IT!" ;-) If anyone would like to be in any stage of the the editing/critiquing PLEASE let me know!! If you are on Wattpad it is Confessions of a GHG :)

Today is supposed to be in the 60's and I am thrilled. I love sunshine and warm weather... if I had my druthers it would be in the low 80's all year :)

I never did that question thing, but I wish I had, so I'd have something to talk about. If anyone wants to give my a springboard of things to talk about please do!

Unless you a spam bot, then you can go away... I do find it hilarious that you ADVERTISE yourself as spam though "Here is my web-site - Blow By Blow Scam " on my post about blow jobs... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment