DISCLAIMER: I Dont do any of these things perfectly and would prefer not to be saying a lot of them because I feel like a failure in so many ways.
1. I have amazing boobs.
2. I have wonderful long hair.
3. I have beautiful eyes.
4. I am a very confident karaoke singer.
5. I love to sing and dance during worship at church - even though no one else does and I know I look stupid I do it anyways because I love Jesus.
6. I love kids and am very good at planning things to do with them.
7. I am good at making preteen girls feel at ease and able to take to me about their lives.
8. I am good at making people laugh.
9. I am good at making friends.
10. I really care about people and try really hard to love on people that I know are hurting.
11. I am good at making meals for my family.
12. I am considerate and love to make foods, give gifts, and say things to people that will encourage them and make them feel special and loved.
13. I am sensitive to the needs and emotions of others.
14. I am incredibly good at Texas Hold 'Em. I have only lost to My Man once. :D
15. I'm an avid reader. I LOVE to read and can't wait to pass that on to my kids!
16. I already am encouraging The Girls I watch to read every chance I can. I already introduced them to books on CD and we are starting my 2 favorite books from 4th grade next week!
17. I am a good writer (when I put my mind to it :))
18. I am clever at making up rhyme, poems, and songs.
19. I love to pray for people.
20. I make kids feel like the are special and important. I treat them like adults who are worthy of my respect and attention.
21. I am able to rejoice with people even when I am jealous. (Like I get SO excited when someone gets pregnant even though it kills me inside)
22. I am good at Dragon Age. ;-)
23. I am a good sister.
24. I am a good friend.
25. I am a good wife.
26. I am a squirter. (hasn't happened in like 2 years, but when I have an amazing orgasm I squirt... my body just decided to start limiting the O's :-( )
27. I am an advocate for abused children, abused wives, and people who grew up in the "fundamentalist quiverfull environment" (there are a LOT of caveats to this one, but I'm having a hard time reaching 50 :-p)
28. I give amazing hugs.
29. I have a pretty high pain tolerance when I want to.
30. I trust My Man enough to never watch on shows or movies when a doctor is cutting someone open or there is any type of "slicing of skin" because I know that it will tempt me and he has told me to close my eyes. And I do. Every. Single. Time.
31. I am very outgoing.
32. I am very exuberant.
33. I have a child-like excitement that is contagious and makes others want to get excited with me.
34. I am a brat. (hey, "positive is in the eye of the beholder and I behold this as amazing.)
35. I am good at praising My Man to other people, to making him look big, strong, and in charge.
36. I am an exhibitionist. (again positive to me ;))
37. I kick ass at scrabble.
38. I have a deep love and passion for music.
39. I am very generous.
40. I am super friendly.
41. I have a very responsive "guilt gut", like if a person (guy or girl) even approaches dominant I am immediately responsive. :)
42. I am a people pleaser. I REALLY want to make people happy!
43. I am very affectionate. If I love you, then you know it. :)
44. I love food. If you feed me something yummy you will hear about it for weeks how much I loved it:)
45. I am a very grateful person.
46. I am very honest. It's REALLY hard for me to lie, and I tend to "word vomit" and overshare rather than try to hide anything. (although when I do try to lie it's pretty comical)
47. I love My Man despite how flawed he is. ;-) (I might do 51 in case this one doesnt count)
48. I am very feminine and try to dress sexy/girly as much as possible.
49. I am good at writing budgets. (suck at following, good at writing :))
50. I plan awesome vacations!
51. I am cute.
Some pics of me I feel slightly positive about...
This one makes us laugh everytime - it's My Man telling me he is going to "spank me cherry red tonight in the hotel" at our wedding :D