Tuesday, November 20, 2012

New Night...

Firstly, EVERYONE thank you SO SO much for your input and advice in the last posting. I know that I am whiny and just wear my heart on my sleeves, so thank you for putting up with me.

This morning I woke up REALLY sore and had 2 bruises in the spots I was pissed about last night. But, I also had the realization that I'd gone to the gym for the first time in MONTHS and that definitely added to the pain of last night and this morning. :)

I was pretty struggly today, ended up digging a pen into my skin and drawing Xes just trying to subdue some of the inner turmoil. :-p

Then out of the blue got horny tonight, so I "raped" My Man. He didn't "finish", but we had a good time. I tried to buzz after and couldn't "finish" either. I hate this time of the month when my libido is low, or even when I desire sex I can't get very far, and my emotions are low and... yuck.

This is a very random posting. sorry. :)

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome, just whine to your hearts desire (or till your Man, has had enough).
    Time of the month changes every day, just wait till tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete